However, I neglected to mention that when we left Savannah and headed to Tybee, I wasn't feeling all that well. I thought I just needed to eat breakfast. So, we found a nearby grocery as soon as we got there, and bought groceries for our stay. Back at the condo, I ate, and we hit the beach. Still not feeling great, but sucking it up because, hey - I'm at the beach. We didn't even put suits or sunscreen on since we were so anxious. After about an hour of cruising the beach, we decided to head back and suit up. At that point, I realized that there was no way I could return to the beach. My family forged ahead without me - and I had to stay very close to the bathroom! (TMI?) As it turns out, over 60 people from my conference got sick! The hotel is maintaining that it was a "virus!" Okaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy..... Once I bounced back, sometime Thursday afternoon, it was wonderful!
On a completely different note, please keep this family in your prayers:
Their 13-year old son was involved in a farming accident last Sunday. Their older daughter is in Kaylee's class. The father is our football coach - this has really hit the community hard, as you can imagine.
1 comment:
hey nice to see the family, wish it was in person sometimes. Well keep me posted talk at ya later
Post a Comment