Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day?

I can't believe that the last time I posted was Valentine's Day, and here it is St. Patty's time. Where has the time gone? I'll spare you the details, and post some pictures.
Cassidy, showing some "D-Fence"
Taking a much needed break.
Cassidy met Abby on her team. Turns out, they are related.....like 5th or 6th cousins or something. They kind of hit it off.
We've also been really busy with gymnastics. Whitney, warming up:
We attended the "Arnold Fitness EXPO" in Columbus, hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger himself. He was there, but we never saw him. (There were literally tens of thousands of people there.) However, we did manage to spot Lou Ferrigno:
Whitney and her friend Saige had some fans in the stands:
Here they are marching in for their meet in Cincinnati:
I'm even attempting to load a video here. I've never done this before, so I hope it works.

Cassidy hurt her finger really bad at her last basketball game. It called for a trip to the Dr.'s, a splint, and two sets of x-rays. Not broken, but badly jammed.

Jeff is in Cincinnati for work all week. Then, we head back to Columbus this weekend for a dance competition. This time of year is just too nuts.

Until next time...

No comments: