As usual, they all got flowers after their performance. They were being a little silly while we were trying to get them to pose with their bouquets.
Whitney tried out for 7th grade cheerleading and made it. So, that means even MORE football games next year. Boy, those stadium chairs I bought last year are sure going to come in handy.
In other news....school is finally out! Whew! That is always a relief, although our summer is action-packed. Cassidy had an awards day the last day of school.
I'll try to get softball pictures on here soon. It has either been chilly at the games, or I have just plain old forgotten to bring the camera.
More exciting news to come, so stay tuned. Although most people already know by now (I'm starting to realize just how small of a town Van Wert is), I want to form my thoughts about how to post about our latest announcement......
No comments:
Post a Comment