We also took a vacation to Georgia, to coincide with a conference I attended. I'll post some of those pictures soon - once I learn more about this blogging business.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Summer 2008
Before summer arrived, we had Kaylee and Whitney's dance recital (of course). The action pictures turned out blurry, but here is a shot of the girls with their flowers. Yes, Cassidy even gets some! Dance recital fell on Kaylee's 15th birthday....can you believe it?
Once school ended, summer became very busy! Cassidy and Whitney both played softball for Ohio City, which kept us busy every night of the week through most of June. Here are some pictures of them in action! As you can see, dad helped to coach.




We also took a vacation to Georgia, to coincide with a conference I attended. I'll post some of those pictures soon - once I learn more about this blogging business.
We also took a vacation to Georgia, to coincide with a conference I attended. I'll post some of those pictures soon - once I learn more about this blogging business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're finally first at something!! What do we win? Great site and cool pics. It looks like you had a great vacation. We're not really jealous...well, maybe just a little!
Dan and Jen
Post a Comment