Friday, January 30, 2009

The Week In Review

I haven't had time to do a real post. We've been pretty busy. Here is a quick re-cap of the past week:

Saturday - Cassidy had a basketball game in town and Whitney had a gymnastics meet down by Dayton.

The van broke down on the way home. Our friend Dan came and rescued me and the kids while Jeff had the van towed back to VW. (Thanks again, Dan :) Long night.

Monday Cassidy had a "Winter Program" at school.

Tuesday, Kaylee had a dive meet in Defiance.

(These pictures stink and we really need to figure out how to take action shots on the camera.)

Wednesday we woke up to over 7 inches of snow. School was cancelled. Everything was cancelled. YAY.

Thursday I had lunch with Cassidy at school for Catholic Schools week.

It's Friday. I'm tired and going to bed.

I want my van back.

Tomorrow Cassidy has another ball game and Whitney has a gymnastics meet in Columbus. More updates later.

No comments: