The holidays are upon us. The girls and I went to my sister's in West Liberty to celebrate Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, Jeff had to work (again). I love seeing my family, and the kids think all of my sisters are fun (funny - they don't think the same about me). I don't get home as often as I should. Several of my nieces have kids of their own now, and they are growing so fast!
I was coaxed into playing a Wii dancing game. Thankfully, we don't have pictures. There is video evidence floating around on some cell phones though.
Kaylee, Whitney, and I all got up on Black Friday for some shopping. This was my first time ever doing this, and they pretty much talked me into it. We were in Fort Wayne by 4:30. We went with very low expectations, and just wanted to get the experience. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, although we weren't in the market for any major electronics. We actually had some decent luck!
We decorated Christmas cookies today. Yes, I cheated and bought pre-cut cookie dough. We all know the decorating is the most fun anyway.
Kaylee even ventured out of the basement to join us. We felt very honored.
We also attempted to take our Christmas card pictures. I say attempted because as is par for the course, it didn't go smoothly. So, our cards will be a little "unconventional" this year. Be on the lookout! I will leave you with one of the ones that actually turned out decent.
No comments:
Post a Comment