Sunday, November 28, 2010

So Behind...

...that I'm going to post twice in one day.

Let's pick up where I left off. I think it was right before Homecoming. Here are some shots of the Powder Puff Game, and the beautiful girls in their dresses.




The juniors lost, of course - but we're chalking it up to tradition.



Whitney wrapped up a very successful cross country season. She thinks she is going to stick with this running thing, and do track in the spring instead of softball! She must be serious, because she loves softball.

This next one was taken after her awards banquet, with some of her teammates. She is holding the trophy she got for "Most Valuable Player." (Or, is it "Most Valuable Runner" in cross country?)

Oh - and Cassidy turned eleven. I can't believe my baby is eleven. Sigh. At least she is still young enough to trick-or-treat.


Cassidy was also named "Student of the Month" at the Goedde building in September. I took a picture, but now can't find it. :(
Whew...that was a really quick run down of our fall. We've moved on to basketball cheerleading for Whitney, and diving for Kaylee. Cassidy will start basketball in December. There is always something going on here.

No comments: