Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 18th Anniversary, Honey!

Yes, today is our 18th Anniversary, and we can't even be together to celebrate. I've put together the slide show below to commemorate our 18 years together. Forgive the quality of the pictures - I had to scan the majority of them in.




I struggled to find many pictures of us together after we were married. (Note to self: Take more pictures of all of us together.) So, I focused on pictures of Jeff. He'll be thrilled with that decision!

I just wanted him to know how much the past 18 years have meant to me. It hasn't always been easy - nothing worthwhile ever is. However, I wouldn't change any of it.

I even loaded the song we danced to at our wedding. He had to remind me of this a couple of months ago. I could have sworn it was "Groovy Kind of Love" by Phil Collins. Yes, we really were that dorky.

Happy Anniversay Sweetie! I love you and miss you.

No comments: