The girls and I are "on our own" for the next five weeks. Jeff left for Massachusetts on Saturday for work. The lab out there needed extra help, so him and three other guys he works with volunteered to go. We debated about it for awhile, but in the end decided it was a good opportunity for him. Plus, there is some extra pay involved - always a bonus. We left for the Columbus airport Saturday at 3:00 a.m. for his 7:00 flight. I was back home and in bed by 7:30 a.m. (Yikes!)
He will be back November 1. I think he was a little hesitant to go because it means he will miss our anniversary and Cassidy's 9th birthday. I'm going to have to do something extra for her this year to try to make up for it.
Needless to say, we've never been apart this long. The girls are handling it well. I think they were a little concerned at first, but they talk to him every night. So far, so good.
So, if I'm absent for awhile it's because I'm a little busy. No news is good news - right?
Sorry, no photos. Not much has happened around here, and who has time to take pictures right now?
Until next time...
1 comment:
O My! How can Kaylee be going to Homecoming? She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment