Saturday, October 3, 2009

What can I say?

I think my blog is getting boring. This is why I stopped scrapbooking - every year started to look the same....back to school; Halloween; Christmas; sledding; last day of school; zoo trips; dance recital; birthdays. I don't feel like my life is that boring, but it is definitely challenging trying to make it sound interesting to anyone else! That is why I've been absent a lot - nothing new to say. So, here goes some more repetitive stuff.


Homecoming was last month. We had a parade/pep rally the Thursday before, which was the first time Van Wert has done it for years. It was a lot of fun, and I hope the tradition continues. Each class got to make a float. Here is the sophomore class float, which won! It would look more meaningful with kids on it, but Jeff took the pictures. He helped with some of the construction so to him, the actual float was more important.







Kaylee with her date (they are "just friends").

All of the girls and their gorgeous dresses.

Whitney has also had a couple of games.



Other than that, not much to blog about. It has definitely gotten cold too fast. We continue to do some home improvement projects. Jeff is building a shed (read: guest house). He has until the first snow to get it done because I insist on parking in the attached garage by then. I have NEVER gotten to park in an attached garage before...how sad is that? I'm trying my hand at dry wall patching - just because I want to get some stuff hung on the walls and don't want to wait until Jeff has time to do it. I figure it's just dry wall - I can't hurt it too bad. He may have a different opinion :).

Kids are doing well in school. We have had some of the typical high school drama to deal with, but I guess it comes with the territory.

Well, I have to get some housework done because Jeff and I are going bowling tonight. Have I ever mentioned that I hate bowling? How do I get talked in to these things?

No comments: