Please say a prayer for this family. I found their blog through another blog I follow. I don't know either family. Someone suggested it to me one day, and from there I link to other blogs, etc., etc. Jeff thinks it is weird that I read about people I don't even know. For some reason though, I love learning about other people's lives. We really have more similarities than differences, and it is comforting to see that. However, this family has just suffered a major loss, and my heart aches for them. How do you reach out to someone you have never spoken to "in real life?" I'm sending hugs to them through prayers, though. Please do the same.
Fall is definitely here to stay. I am resisting the urge to run out and buy pumpkins and mums for our front porch. There is always something "more important" for our money to go toward. I know - that is no fun. I am pressuring Jeff to get some drywall and painting done in the basement, so we can move our old TV down there, so we can buy a new one for the family room upstairs. To him, these things take time - time to research televisions, read consumer reports, and visit every TV showroom in the tri-state area to find the best deal. To me, running to Wal-Mart and throwing one in the cart is sufficient. So, we have a difference of opinion here. Men really are from Mars sometimes.
Cassidy attended a mini cheer camp last week, and got to cheer pre-game at the home game on Friday night. It was pouring down rain. Not fun.


After she was done, we left the game and I took her to a friend's where she was spending the night. I got a call on Saturday morning that she was shivering and had a temperature. Hmmmm, maybe cheering in the freezing rain was not such a great idea? Mother-of-the-year award, here I come! She slept a lot yesterday, but her fever has broken and she seems to have perked up. She does have a nasty cough still. She has this week to get better because we are having her birthday party next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment