If her dad asks her to keep the mower running until the gas runs out, so he can winterize the mower, she will get bored. She will attempt to sit in the swing to "mow" and the mower will shut off. She will then try to start it while in the swing.
When that doesn't work, she will get bored and text her friends until the gas runs out.
The end.
Cassidy and Whitney went Trick-or-Treating yesterday. BAD MOM ALERT: I DID NOT TAKE ANY PICTURES! Don't judge me...it was really cold out, so you couldn't really see their outfits anyway. Give me a break, I've been doing this Halloween thing for 16 years, and this is the only one I have not photo proof of. Just trust me - they went.
Cassidy had her 10th birthday party last week. We had to postpone it due to the whole flu episode, but it turned out pretty well. It is really nice to have a basement to shove a birthday party down to. Here are just a couple of pictures.
Oh - we have discovered that birds love our new house as much as we do. So much so that they attempt to fly right in through the front picture window. I've heard them on several occasions. However, Kaylee finally found "evidence" yesterday. WARNING: IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, DO NOT LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING PICTURE. For some inexplicable reason, my husband thought it was "cool" and had to take pictures. It's like living with an 8-year old boy sometimes.
1 comment:
I think you win the prize for the funniest blog. I cracked up at all your pics of Kaylee and the mower!
Post a Comment